Gift Up at Zea This Holiday Season
Receive a free $20 bonus card when you buy $100 in Zea gift cards
New Orleans, LA (November 1, 2016) – Zea, the polished casual staple of the New Orleans food scene, is helping Zea lovers feel good about their holiday shopping. Now through December 31, 2016, anyone who purchases $100 in gift cards from Zea will get a free $20 bonus card.
With their new all rotisserie, all the time menu this tasty gift affords generous shoppers a number of mouthwatering options during their next “meat up” at Zea. Here are just some of the rotisserie options guests can order with their new gift:
- Beef Sirloin: Baby Bella and Balsamic Infused Glacé
- Tender Pork Roast: Served with a Rosemary Garlic Glacé
- Lamb Sirloin: Finished on the grill with Dijon, garlic and herb marinade; served with a Creole mustard mint sauce
- Rotisserie Chicken (House Specialty): Half chicken roasted on an open flame with signature seasoning – available with House Rub, Pineapple Jalapeño Glaze, Garlic-Herb or Sweet Chili Glaze
- Rotisserie Ribeye: 12 oz. grilled to medium rare with horseradish tiger sauce
Shoppers that purchase $100 worth of gift cards will be able to take advantage of their bonus gift as soon as the new year hits. Bonus gift cards are valid between January 1, 2017 and December 31, 2017. All Zea locations are participating; visit www.zearestaurants.com for a complete list of locations and addresses. Gift cards are available for purchase at the restaurant or online. Gift cards purchased online ship Monday through Friday and generally arrive within 7 to 10 business days.
For questions about gift cards, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information about Zea
and to view the complete menu, please visit www.zearestaurants.com. Hungry fans can also join in
Zea Rotisserie & Bar is a polished, casual restaurant where friends can meet up, share good food and have a great time. Zea is the brainchild of Hans Limburg, Gary Darling, and Greg Reggio. The first location opened in Harahan, LA in June 1997 and now has grown to locations in the Greater New Orleans Area and beyond including Slidell, LA; Lafayette, LA; Baton Rouge, LA; Covington, LA; and Mobile, AL. Zea offers modern comfort food, including signature menu items, such as the Roasted Corn Grits and Thai Ribs. For more information about Zea locations and menu, visit www.zearestaurants.com or FeelGoodFlavor.com.