Give Some, Get Amore at Semolina
Bonus Gift Cards Offered for This Holiday Season
New Orleans, LA (November 1, 2016) – To ring in the holidays this winter, Semolina, the well-loved local pasta eatery, is rewarding shoppers with a special gift this season. Now through December 31, gift givers will receive a bonus card with the purchase of either $50 or $100 in Semolina gift cards. Bonus gift cards are valid between January 1, 2017 and December 31, 2017.
- Free $25 bonus gift card for every $100 purchase of Semolina gift cards
- Free $10 bonus gift card for every $50 purchase of Semolina gift cards
“Semolina is making it easy for shoppers—no matter their budget—to give and receive this holiday season,” said Nancy Jeansonne, director of marketing for Semolina. “We love rewarding gift givers by offering a little extra cheer to stretch your holiday budget. We think that after fighting traffic in the malls and crossing off their shopping lists, our customers deserve to enjoy the holiday spirit with a warm, delicious meal at Semolina.”
Guests can use their bonus gift cards for:
- Pasta Lab Creations: You become the chef – choose a pasta, your favorite sauce and your topping – Gulf shrimp, parmesan chicken breast, ground beef, grilled chicken or tofu.
- Semolina Classics: With options ranging from their signature Shrimp Roban to Cheeseburger Pasta and Jambalaya pasta you just can’t miss.
- Happy Hour Specials: 50 cent frozen peach bellinis (available Monday-Friday from 11 to 2 p.m.), $2 Bottled Beers and $5 House Wine by the glass and more!
Shoppers can purchase gift cards in the restaurant – located at 4436 Veterans Blvd. in Clearview Mall – or via their website, www.semolina.com. Gift cards purchased online ship Monday through Friday and generally arrive within 7 to 10 business days. For questions about gift cards, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Semolina is the brainchild of Hans Limburg, Gary Darling, and Greg Reggio who together form the innovative culinary and restaurant development company The Taste Buds. The idea for Semolina was to take pasta and create a totally sensational taste experience. Its bold approach to cooking resulted in the inspired combinations of flavors, textures and colors that are found in every dish Semolina offers. Semolina has received national recognition from the publication Restaurants and Institutions and was named “Hot Concept” by Nation’s Restaurant News. www.semolina.com