Sing “Pasta-La-La-La-La” with bonus gift cards for all
New Orleans, LA (November 15, 2017) – To ring in the holidays this winter, locally-loved pasta eastery Semolina is rewarding fans with a sweet deal – just for sharing the gift of great taste. Now through December 31, holiday shoppers will receive a bonus card with the purchase of either $50 or $100 in Semolina gift cards.
Bonus gift cards are valid between January 1, 2018 and December 31, 2018 and may be purchased online. The holiday offering includes these delights:
- Free $25 bonus gift card for every $100 purchase of Semolina gift cards
- Free $10 bonus gift card for every $50 purchase of Semolina gift cards
“Semolina has enjoyed giving back to our ‘Pastatarians’ via a special holiday treat for years, and this season is no different,” said Nancy Jeansonne, director of marketing for Semolina. “In the midst of the hectic preparations that often come with gift planning, we love pampering our community with a little something extra, reminding them to slow down and enjoy the meaning of the season – especially a classic, familiar meal with loved ones here at Semolina.”
Guests can use their bonus gift cards for:
- Pasta Lab Creations: You become the chef – choose a pasta, your favorite sauce and your topping – Gulf shrimp, parmesan chicken breast, ground beef, grilled chicken or tofu.
- Semolina Classics: With options ranging from their signature Shrimp Roban to Chicken Parmesan and Jambalaya pasta, you simply can’t steer your palate wrong.
- Happy Hour Specials: 50 cent frozen peach bellinis (available Monday-Friday from 11 to 4 p.m.), $2 Bottled Beers and $5 House Wine by the glass and more!
Shoppers can purchase gift cards in the restaurant – located at 4436 Veterans Blvd. in Clearview Mall – or online. Check www.semolina.com for purchasing instructions and the latest brand news. Gift cards purchased online ship Monday through Friday and generally arrive within 7 to 10 business days. For questions about gift cards, please email email@example.com.
Semolina is the brainchild of Hans Limburg, Gary Darling, and Greg Reggio who together form the innovative culinary and restaurant development company The Taste Buds. The idea for Semolina was to take pasta and create a totally sensational taste experience. Its bold approach to cooking resulted in the inspired combinations of flavors, textures and colors that are found in every dish Semolina offers. Semolina has received national recognition from the publication Restaurants and Institutions and was named “Hot Concept” by Nation’s Restaurant News. The Louisiana Restaurant Association named the Taste Buds – Restaurateurs of the Year in 1994. The Buds provide a great working environment, as well; Taste Buds Management was named among “Best Places to Work” in 2016 by New Orleans City Business as well as a “Top WorkPlace” by The Times-Picayune in 2017. For more information, visit www.semolina.com.